The following will guide you through the process of creating a signature in Open-Xchange (OX) webmail.
1) Click on the "Hamburger menu" on the top-right corner of the Webmail beside the Blacknight logo.
2) Click on "Settings"
3) Click on Mail (1) on the left, followed by Signatures (2).
4) Click on New Signature (3) on the top right.
4) Give your signature a name (4).
5) Enter in your signature in the body (5).
6. Click on Save (6).
a) If you wish to add an image to your signature, click on the Insert Image (A) button on the editor and choose your file (See image below)
Now you have a signature created for your email.
When you go to compose a email, you will see your signature in the body of the email already. You can click on the Signatures menu button to change which one that you would like to use.
If you have any questions regarding setting up signatures on Open-Xchange and more, contact us: