They keywords must be inserted in a text on your page according to the task. Only in this way can the search engine display your content when someone searches for one of your keywords. If the search engine does not find the keyword, another web page will be preferred. Hiding any text is against the Google guidelines and results in more disadvantages for you instead of advantages.
Articles in this section
- Where can I learn about SEO?
- What is rankingCoach?
- How does rankingCoach work?
- What separates rankingCoach from other SEO tools?
- Do I have to be an SEO expert or programmer to use rankingCoach?
- Do I have to be able to use HTML to use rankingCoach?
- Do I need to download other programs to be able to use rankingCoach?
- Is my rankingCoach action plan really customized for my website?
- rankingCoach - What keywords should I choose?
- How long does it take to optimize my website with rankingCoach?
Article is closed for comments.