They keywords must be inserted in a text on your page according to the task. Only in this way can the search engine display your content when someone searches for one of your keywords. If the search engine does not find the keyword, another web page will be preferred. Hiding any text is against the Google guidelines and results in more disadvantages for you instead of advantages.
Articles in this section
- rankingCoach - I simply have not received any confirmation e-mail from a directory.
- rankingCoach - A directory rejected me. What now?
- rankingCoach - Do I really need to register in these directories?
- rankingCoach - Can I hide sub-pages?
- rankingC0ach - Do I really need to create a sub-page for every keyword?
- rankingCoach - I cannot create any sub-pages in rankingCoach.
- rankingCoach - Do I have to register with the directories?
- rankingCoach - Why does the visibility index go up or down? What did I do right / wrong?
- rankingCoach - What does the visibility index reveal?
- rankingCoach - What does the number in the ranking mean?