After completing all of the tasks, it is now time to first observe the rankings and results. Through the analysis, you then have a continuous overview of where you must still be active. You can then read the success of your search terms here and adjust your search terms and thus the optimization if necessary - even if other search terms become important to you, you will receive the overview from rankingCoach of what needs to be done.
Articles in this section
- Where can I learn about SEO?
- What is rankingCoach?
- How does rankingCoach work?
- What separates rankingCoach from other SEO tools?
- Do I have to be an SEO expert or programmer to use rankingCoach?
- Do I have to be able to use HTML to use rankingCoach?
- Do I need to download other programs to be able to use rankingCoach?
- Is my rankingCoach action plan really customized for my website?
- rankingCoach - What keywords should I choose?
- How long does it take to optimize my website with rankingCoach?
Article is closed for comments.