After completing all of the tasks, it is now time to first observe the rankings and results. Through the analysis, you then have a continuous overview of where you must still be active. You can then read the success of your search terms here and adjust your search terms and thus the optimization if necessary - even if other search terms become important to you, you will receive the overview from rankingCoach of what needs to be done.
Articles in this section
- rankingCoach - I simply have not received any confirmation e-mail from a directory.
- rankingCoach - A directory rejected me. What now?
- rankingCoach - Do I really need to register in these directories?
- rankingCoach - Can I hide sub-pages?
- rankingC0ach - Do I really need to create a sub-page for every keyword?
- rankingCoach - I cannot create any sub-pages in rankingCoach.
- rankingCoach - Do I have to register with the directories?
- rankingCoach - Why does the visibility index go up or down? What did I do right / wrong?
- rankingCoach - What does the visibility index reveal?
- rankingCoach - What does the number in the ranking mean?