The search volume tells you how often a keyword is entered in the search engine and searched for in the month. The higher the search volume, the greater the competition generally is and therefore the more difficult the ranking of this keyword.
Articles in this section
- rankingCoach - I simply have not received any confirmation e-mail from a directory.
- rankingCoach - A directory rejected me. What now?
- rankingCoach - Do I really need to register in these directories?
- rankingCoach - Can I hide sub-pages?
- rankingC0ach - Do I really need to create a sub-page for every keyword?
- rankingCoach - I cannot create any sub-pages in rankingCoach.
- rankingCoach - Do I have to register with the directories?
- rankingCoach - Why does the visibility index go up or down? What did I do right / wrong?
- rankingCoach - What does the visibility index reveal?
- rankingCoach - What does the number in the ranking mean?