Every page in Google shows 10 search results. "1" would thus mean that with this keyword, your page is located in the first place on the first page. "11" would mean that with this keyword, your page is located in the first place of the second page and so on. The smaller the number, the better the ranking.
Articles in this section
- Where can I learn about SEO?
- What is rankingCoach?
- How does rankingCoach work?
- What separates rankingCoach from other SEO tools?
- Do I have to be an SEO expert or programmer to use rankingCoach?
- Do I have to be able to use HTML to use rankingCoach?
- Do I need to download other programs to be able to use rankingCoach?
- Is my rankingCoach action plan really customized for my website?
- rankingCoach - What keywords should I choose?
- How long does it take to optimize my website with rankingCoach?
Article is closed for comments.