Especially when beginning an optimization, an up and down in the rankings is very normal, because constant assessments of your page are taking place by the search engine. It takes a while until this has leveled off. You should give your keywords about 3-6 months for the ranking development before you take further action.
Articles in this section
- rankingCoach - I simply have not received any confirmation e-mail from a directory.
- rankingCoach - A directory rejected me. What now?
- rankingCoach - Do I really need to register in these directories?
- rankingCoach - Can I hide sub-pages?
- rankingC0ach - Do I really need to create a sub-page for every keyword?
- rankingCoach - I cannot create any sub-pages in rankingCoach.
- rankingCoach - Do I have to register with the directories?
- rankingCoach - Why does the visibility index go up or down? What did I do right / wrong?
- rankingCoach - What does the visibility index reveal?
- rankingCoach - What does the number in the ranking mean?