Yes and no. Keywords that belong together directly or are synonyms can be optimized on the same sub-page. In general, however, a sub-page should exist for each of your keywords and an optimization should take place. You should give the page good content that is tailored to the keyword, thereby encouraging Google to include this keyword-specific site in the search.
Articles in this section
- Where can I learn about SEO?
- What is rankingCoach?
- How does rankingCoach work?
- What separates rankingCoach from other SEO tools?
- Do I have to be an SEO expert or programmer to use rankingCoach?
- Do I have to be able to use HTML to use rankingCoach?
- Do I need to download other programs to be able to use rankingCoach?
- Is my rankingCoach action plan really customized for my website?
- rankingCoach - What keywords should I choose?
- How long does it take to optimize my website with rankingCoach?