No. Each optimization must be made for the visitor and not for the search engine. The sub-pages must be accessible for visitors and search engines and it is best that they are already linked from the homepage.
Articles in this section
- Where can I learn about SEO?
- What is rankingCoach?
- How does rankingCoach work?
- What separates rankingCoach from other SEO tools?
- Do I have to be an SEO expert or programmer to use rankingCoach?
- Do I have to be able to use HTML to use rankingCoach?
- Do I need to download other programs to be able to use rankingCoach?
- Is my rankingCoach action plan really customized for my website?
- rankingCoach - What keywords should I choose?
- How long does it take to optimize my website with rankingCoach?
Article is closed for comments.