No. Although the rules for IE registration are stricter than those for .com you do not need to be a limited company.
Articles in this section
- IE Domain Registrant Transfer Process
- What documents do I need for my .ie domain application?
- Which Applicant Class and Domain Category Should I choose for my .ie domain application?
- How do I place an order for a .ie Domain Name?
- When Does The IE Zone DNS Update?
- How can I update the registrant / owner details of a .ie domain name?
- Am I entitled to free hosting if we have charitable status?
- What do I need to register my .ie domain?
- Which formats and documents are acceptable for personal IE domain registration?
- What's the best way to send documentation / proof for IE domain registration?