The registration period available for .com domains is between 1 - 10 years. A domain name cannot be registered for more than 10 years.
Articles in this section
- How Can I add Whois Privacy To An Existing .com or .net domain name?
- How to update Whois details on a .com/.net/.org/.info/.biz domain.
- Do I need an EPP code to transfer a .com domain?
- How do I transfer my .com domain to Blacknight?
- What are the name requirements for .com domains ?
- How long can I register a .com domain for?
- How can I register a .com domain?