If you have received a warning email from us please read it carefully. Common reasons why email is blocked: - .exe files - we do not allow these to be sent to users - double file extensions eg. mydocument.com.txt If you feel that the email should be delivered to you please open a support query and paste in the contents of the warning message. This will provide our engineers with the information needed to release your email to you.
Articles in this section
- How do I change my password?
- Setting up Shared Email on Outlook 2019
- Setting up shared hosting email on Mac Mail (Apple Mail)
- How Can I Configure Email on Outlook 2016
- Using PHP mail on our Shared Hosting servers
- Exporting & Importing Emails using Outlook (.pst)
- Outlook can’t send after upgrading to Windows 10
- Adding Email Only Plan
- Why Do I Have A Sent Messages Folder In Apple Mail
- Email Message Headers