If you encounter issues when sending to a mailing list it could be because our mail servers have blocked your mail. For security reasons we do not allow more than a certain number of recipients per email. If you want to email large numbers of people we recommend you look at using an application such as Infacta Groupmail or PhpList. If you have any queries please let us know
Articles in this section
- Set up email on a Huawei phone.
- How do I change my password?
- Setting up Shared Email on Outlook 2019
- Setting up shared hosting email on Mac Mail (Apple Mail)
- How Can I Configure Email on Outlook 2016
- Using PHP mail on our Shared Hosting servers
- Exporting & Importing Emails using Outlook (.pst)
- Outlook can’t send after upgrading to Windows 10
- Adding Email Only Plan
- Why Do I Have A Sent Messages Folder In Apple Mail