Configuration of your device for shared hosting emails on iPhone:
1. Tap Settings on your home screen:
2. Scroll down and tap Accounts & Password. (On iOS 10, it is referred as Mail)
3. Tap the Add Account option. (On iOS 10, choose Accounts -> Add Account )
4. Tap Other.
5. Tap Add Mail Account.
6. Enter the following settings and tap Next after you finish:
6a. Enter the information as shown replacing the email@example.com with your own email address and the Name with your own name eg. John Smith. Then tap Next to verify. This can take several minutes!
- Name: Name displayed when you send email
- Address: Full email address
- Password: Your email account password
- Description: Account description of your choice
7. If the information is correct, you will see the following screen, tap Save and the email address is then set up.
8. The email account configuration has been completed!
9. Launch the Mail app to view your emails.
Useful related links -
- iPhone: IMAP - Sent Items and Trash Folders Configuration
- Should you have any issues with login ensure that your Email and Password are correct by testing those details at the following URL -
- If not, you would need to update the password by logging into your Blacknight Control Panel -
Goto EMAIL > Select the Display Name > Change Password