Adding Email Only Plan and an Email address for a domain already registered on your Account with Blacknight.
Login to cp.blacknight.com as the admin
1) From the drop down menu located top right of the control panel you will need to select the 'Domain Only' Subscription.
2) Click the 'Hosted Domains' link in the Domains section.
3) Click 'Add Registered domain'
4) Enter the domain name and enable Qmail in the Mail Hosting dropdown.
5) Click 'Finish'
6) Select the 'Email Only Plus' subscription in the subscription dropdown.
7) Click the 'Add New E-mail Address' link.
8) Select New Service user
9) Enter a display name, login name and either generate a password or choose your own. Click 'Next'.
NOTE: - You can generate a password and save that, it will be displayed on screen when you press the 'Generate Password' button.
- Or you can put in your own, in which case you do not press 'Generate Password'. Press 'Next' instead.
10) Check the details and click 'Next'
11) Select 'Open-Xchange' Press 'Next'
12) Check the details and click 'Finish' if correct. (Below is an Example only)
13) The account is now created. For future logins, bookmark https://ox.blacknight.com/ where you will be presented with a login screen like the one below.