The Outlook Anywhere feature allows you to access your Exchange account remotely from anywhere on the Internet via a web-based frontend.
Articles in this section
- Upgrading Hosted Exchange
- How Do I Setup Exchange In Active Sync / Windows 8 Phone
- My device isn't Exchange compatible; can I still access my e-mails on it?
- What is Outlook Anywhere?
- Is it possible to have IMAP on phones and POP3 on laptops configured as required for each email address?
- Why is Outlook asking me for my email password?
- What are the pros/cons of Hosted Exchange compared to hosted mail?
- What is ActiveSync?
- One of my staff has left, how do I block their access to the Exchange account without deleting all the information?
- Can I get details on the spam/filtering included. How configurable is it?