Follow these steps to setup your Hosted Exchange Email account in ActiveSync / on your Windows Mobile Phone.
- On Start, swipe left to the App list, select Settings, and then select Email + accounts.
- Select Add an account > Outlook.
- Enter your e-mail address and password and select Sign in. Windows Phone will try to set up your e-mail account automatically. If setup completes successfully, skip to step 7.
- If you see the message “Check your information and try again. You may have mistyped your password.”, verify that you entered the correct email address and password. At this stage, you don’t need to specify any values for User name and Domain. Select Sign in. If setup completes successfully, skip to step 7.
- If your e-mail account can't be set up automatically, you’ll see the message, “We couldn’t find your settings”. Select Advanced. You'll need to enter the following information:
- E-mail address: this is your full e-mail address.
- Password: this is the password for your e-mail account.
- User name: this is your full e-mail address.
- Domain: this can be found in on the General tab, for your email account, at http://cp.blacknight.com.
- Server: exchange.blacknight.com.
- Select Show all settings and make sure the Server requires encrypted (SSL) connection box is selected.
- Select Sign in.
- Select OK if Exchange ActiveSync asks you to enforce policies or set a password.
- Configure any custom settings if prompted and as required.
Your account should now be setup. Note that it may take some time to sync depending on the connection you are using on your phone.
Please do contact us if you have any issues when configuring your phone with your Hosted Exchange account.