There are a number of free perl scripts that will give you a detailed breakdown of which modules are available. You could try using PerlDiver which is available at: http://www.scriptsolutions.com/programs/free/perldiver/.
Articles in this section
- Connection Issues To Payment Providers - PayPal, Realex And Others
- How to change PHP version from PHP4 to PHP5?
- Full path to PHP
- How can I create a phpinfo page?
- How do I find out how much resources I am using?
- Can you recommend any PHP modules for PDF generation?
- What is the path to Pear?
- Changing PHP version
- Where can I go to learn more about CGI/Perl?
- I moved to you from another company and now my scripts don't work