Create a file in your web directory with the phpinfo() command. For examples you may find the following useful: http://ie.php.net/phpinfo Then you can access this via your browser: http://www.yourdomain.ie/yourtestscript.php This will show you how PHP has been configured and which options and modules are available.
Articles in this section
- Connection Issues To Payment Providers - PayPal, Realex And Others
- Full path to PHP
- How can I create a phpinfo page?
- How do I find out how much resources I am using?
- Can you recommend any PHP modules for PDF generation?
- What is the path to Pear?
- Changing PHP version
- Where can I go to learn more about CGI/Perl?
- I moved to you from another company and now my scripts don't work
- Image Magick