There are a number of things you need to address if you wish to accept payments from your clients online If you have a merchant account then you need to speak to your bank about online transactions. If you are based in Ireland we recommend you speak to Realex Payments (http://www.realex.ie/). Alternatively you can look at 2Checkout which is a relatively low-cost solution.
Articles in this section
- Debugging WordPress Errors & Issues
- Move A Windows Shared Hosting Webspace
- GZIP Compression / Deflate - Linux Shared Hosting
- Add Hosting to a Domain
- Webspace Information
- Out of Office/Auto Responder
- Domain Forwarding
- Where do i find my MySQL Database details?
- phpadmin login to MySQL on shared hosting
- Difference Between Standard and Frame forwarding