There are a number of things you need to address if you wish to accept payments from your clients online If you have a merchant account then you need to speak to your bank about online transactions. If you are based in Ireland we recommend you speak to Realex Payments (http://www.realex.ie/). Alternatively you can look at 2Checkout which is a relatively low-cost solution.
Articles in this section
- Verify an SSL Certificate Order
- GZIP Compression / Deflate - Linux Shared Hosting
- Webspace Information
- Out of Office/Autoresponder
- Domain Forwarding
- Where do i find my MySQL Database details?
- phpmyadmin login to MySQL on shared hosting
- Difference Between Standard and Frame forwarding
- Adding A Domain For Hosting And FTP
- Move Your Website To A Different Server With Us (Change Webspace)
Article is closed for comments.