The information in this article relates to accounts set up on our new platform:
To cancel a service:
Log in to your control panel at: https://cp.blacknighthosting.com
- If you wish to cancel a service, click on “Services” on the menu on the left of your screen
- Select "My services".
- Locate the service you wish to cancel and select the 3 dots to expand the menu.
- Then select "View Details" on the next page and select “Request Cancellation” on the menu on the right.
You can cancel with immediate effect which will happen during the next billing cycle, or you can cancel at the end of the current billing period for that service.
To cancel a domain:
- Select “Domains” then “My Domains” on the menu to your left,
- Locate the domain you wish to cancel and then select the 3 dots and choose “Manage domain” and then “Cancel Domain” on the right.
If you do not wish to cancel a service or domain name fully, or if you are not sure that you want to renew when the time comes, you can use the disable auto-renew option on your service or domain.
On the same page that you select to cancel on the right of the screen, you can select to "Disable Auto Renewal." at the bottom.