Cloud VM plans
Any questions relating to our Cloud Virtual Machine plans. Our VPS (virtual private server) hosting plans offer you a choice of Linux or Windows
General VPS\VM Queries
- How To Set Up a Minecraft Server on CloudVM
- Archive Storage Disk: cPanel
- What does VM and VPS mean?
- What is included on the VPS\VM package?
- How do I upgrade or downgrade my VPS?
- What version of PHP\MySQL\Webserver comes with my VM?
Linux VPS & VM Subscriptions
- Cloud1 VMs running Kernel Updates on CentOS/Cloud Linux
- mcrypt on a CentOS Cloud VM
- Hostname on Cloud VM
- Useful resources for Linux
- Setting up Apache in Debian
- Setting up IPTables
Windows VPS & VM Subscriptions
- Remote Desktop (RDP) Issue [CredSSP]
- Open DNS Resolvers - Windows Plesk
- CSR generation and SSL installation on non-Plesk Windows Cloud VM's/VPS
- Why can't I Remote Desktop on to my Windows VM?
- .NET 4.0
- How to enable Windows Firewall
Cloud Control Panel incl. Backups, Templates, Firewalls
- CentOS 6: End Of Life (EOL)
- What is the Cloud Control panel?
- What is my root\administrator password?
- Where can I log in to my Cloud VM?
- Why doesn't my upgraded VM have more resources?
- What is the price per hour in my cloud control panel?