We currently offer "Whois Privacy" as an addon service for .com and .net domain name registrations.
You can enable whois privacy when you are registering a .com or .net domain name or add it to an existing domain name that you have registered with us.
To add it to an existing .com or .net domain name please follow the following steps:
- Login to your Blacknight control panel
- Click on the "Account" link at the top of the page
- Click on "Registered Domains". When the page loads you should see all the domain names that you have registered with us.
- Choose the domain name you want to add "Whois privacy" to and click on it
- Click on the button labelled "Upgrade Resource Limits". This will take you to a new screen where you can turn on the whois privacy service option, order it and make payment
If you have any questions please let us know.