The following will show you how to add Google's DKIM record to the Blacknight Control Panel, at https://cp.blacknight.com
Before proceeding, you will need to obtain the DKIM Record for your domain from the Google Admin Panel (may also be known as "Google Apps for Business" or similar).
Under "Authenticate Email", there will be a "Generate new record" button - click this and make sure that "Select DKIM key bit length:" is 1024, then click "Generate"; an example is shown below (the screen you see may vary).
Now navigate to the Blacknight Control Panel (https://cp.blacknight.com) to add your record.
- Go to "Hosted Domains" and click on your domain.
- Click on the "DNS" tab and then the "DNS Records" sub-tab:
- Click "Add New DNS Record"
- Choose "TXT" and enter "google._domainkey" under "Domain".
- Enter the "TXT Record value:" from Google into the "Data" field
- Leave the "TTL" as default
- Click "Finish"
If you have any queries on this, please contact our Support team - see the following for our contact details: