This demo assumes you've already logged in to cPanel.
Now let's learn how to setup an email autoresponder.
1) Click the Auto Responders icon.
This is where you create auto-responders for your email addresses. Autoresponders send messages back automatically to anyone who sends an email to a specified account
2) Click the Add Auto Responder button.
In most cases you'll leave the character set to utf-8.
3) Enter the email address you want to set an autoresponder for.
4) Then type entries for the From and Subject fields of your email.
5) Enter your message here.
6) Then click Create/Modify.
That's it! The autoresponder has been created.
Now when someone sends an email to email@example.com, the "Out of Office" email will automatically be sent to them.
This is the end of the tutorial. You now know how to setup autoresponders.