This demo assumes you've already logged in to cPanel.
Now let's learn how to create custom error pages.
1) Click the Error Pages icon.
There are several different error pages you can customize. In this tutorial, we're going to customize the 404 error page.
2) Click the 404 link.
3) This is where you create your custom error page. You can include one or more tags to further customize the page.
4) You can also use HTML tags in your page, thus making it easy to match the look of your error page to the rest of your website.
5) Now let's create our custom 404 error page.
6) When finished, click Save.
That's it! The custom 404 error page has been created.
You can customize the other error pages as well... but you don't have to if you don't want... all accounts come preset with standard error pages.
This is the end of the tutorial. You now know how to create custom error pages in cPanel.