If you are setting up a cronjob you might need the full path to PHP, which are as follows:
- PHP 5.3.28 CGI : /opt/alt/php53/usr/bin/php
- PHP (5.3.28) : /usr/bin/php
- PHP 5.4 CGI : /opt/alt/php54/usr/bin/php
- PHP 5.5 CGI : /opt/alt/php55/usr/bin/php
- PHP 5.6 CGI : /opt/alt/php56/usr/bin/php
- PHP 7.0 CGI : /opt/alt/php70/usr/bin/php
- PHP 7.1 CGI : /opt/alt/php71/usr/bin/php
- PHP 7.2 CGI : /opt/alt/php72/usr/bin/php
- PHP 7.3 CGI : /opt/alt/php73/usr/bin/php
You can see what version of PHP you are running under Websites → Domain Name → Website Configuration
If you do not see the higher versions of PHP (5.4+) available here when you press Edit then you are on one of our older plans and the path is:
If you would like to modify the version of PHP you are running from your Blacknight Control Panel please see here.
If you need a higher version of PHP that is not available on your current plan, please contact us as described below.
As always, should you require more assistance in relation to this issue, please contact our Helpdesk explaining your issue - and what you have done to this point, and we will be happy to assist you further.
Please see our full contact information, on our main website: Contact Us.
Alternatively, email email@example.com for assistance.