The most common cause for this is due to the differences in paths\directory names on your old host or computer compared to your current server. Please ensure that the paths are correct. If you are not sure what the correct path to your home directory or some other binary is please ask us.
Articles in this section
- Connection Issues To Payment Providers - PayPal, Realex And Others
- How to change PHP version from PHP4 to PHP5?
- Full path to PHP
- How can I create a phpinfo page?
- How do I find out how much resources I am using?
- Can you recommend any PHP modules for PDF generation?
- What is the path to Pear?
- Changing PHP version
- Where can I go to learn more about CGI/Perl?
- I moved to you from another company and now my scripts don't work