If you have a domain registered on our newer Blacknight Control Panel (Located at https://cp.blacknighthosting.com ), but you wish to use it with your existing services on the older Blacknight Control Panel (Located at https://cp.blacknight.com ), carry out the following steps.
This article presumes you have already added the domain in question to your legacy hosting plan. If you haven't then please see the full article here:
Change the Nameservers.
- Log into the new Blacknight Control Panel at https://cp.blacknighthosting.com (Remember to use your email address and password, not your username)
(You can click on the below picture to get to the newer Blacknight Control Panel)
- Go to Domains (on the menu on the left of the screen)
- Click on My Domains
- Click on the menu icon ⋯ to the right of your domain name and click on Manage Nameservers
- Click on Use customer nameservers (enter below)
- Delete every nameserver, ensuring that they are all blank
- In Nameserver 1, type
- In Nameserver 2, type
- Click Change Nameservers
Note: Nameserver changes may take up to 24 hours to take full effect.