For Linux based hosting, there are 3 different ways in which you can perform website backups.
1. We offer a backup subscription for our shared hosting customers, where - once configured - the backups are taken on a schedule automatically by the system.
For more details on this plan please see the following: https://www.blacknight.com/sitebackup/
2. In https://cp.blacknight.com you can setup a cron job to run scheduled weekly backups, please see: https://help.blacknight.com/entries/22937276-Scheduled-Backup-on-Shared-Hosting
3. Lastly, (advanced users only) you can manually setup an FTP Connection to your website and download an entire copy of your website files. You will also need to login to your database and export a .sql copy of your database.
- Help on FTP: https://help.blacknight.com/entries/22943108-Preparing-your-hosting-and-FTP
- Help on Database Backups: https://help.blacknight.com/entries/22918901-How-can-I-backup-a-MySQL-database