cp.blackngighthosting.com Mega, Giga, Tera, Wordpress plans:
cp.blacknight.com Minimus, Medius, Maximus plans:
- You will need to save the private key into a separate file (e.g. open notepad, paste the key into it, save it as a text file)
- Go to: Websites >> click on the domainname >> Website Configuration >> SSL >> Install Certificate
- Select "Certificate" and "File Method", select the private key file and the certificate file , then press "Next"
- Please note that you can only have one SSL cert per webspace, if there is another domain on the same webspace using an SSL certificate already you will need to move this domain to its own webspace, or overwrite the existing certificate.
- The private key will have been downloaded by you or given to you by us and looks like:
-----BEGIN RSA PRIVATE KEY-----
-----END RSA PRIVATE KEY-----
- The SSL cert will have been provided to you by us and looks like:
If you want the https and http versions of your site to use the same files then you will need to enable the following option, if you haven't done so already. Please note that in most cases you will want to set this:
- Login to your Account.
- Click "Websites" (on the menu).
- Click into the domain name.
- Click "Website Configuration".
- Click "Edit".
- Tick "Consolidated HTTP/HTTPS Folder".
- Click "Submit".
*N.B: If the option does not exist, the httpsdocs location is already consolidated.*