- Google Analytics
- Other analytics that measure the performance of the server and system hosting the website
- Tracking basket contents if you use our ecommerce application
- Triggering the 'cookie warning' dialogue (if enabled)
- Referencing the favicon in some circumstances
- Other cookies could be set as a result of a site owner modifying their site with third party products
Published websites may use Google Analytics to help analyse how users interact with the site. Google Analytics cookies collect standard internet log information, and visitor behaviour information in an anonymous form. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including IP address) is transmitted to Google. This information is then used to evaluate a visitor’s use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity for the website owner.
We will never (and will not allow any third party to) use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any Personally Identifiable Information (PII) of visitors to our site. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Neither we nor Google will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any Personally Identifiable Information from any source, unless you explicitly submit that information via a fill-in form on our website.
You may choose to accept or decline cookies using the controls in your web browser. Most web browsers automatically default to accept them, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you reject cookies by changing your browser settings then be aware that this may disable some of the functionality on our website.