This guide will show you how to add the DNS Records required for Shopify.
PLEASE NOTE: The IP addresses listed here are correct at the time of writing and may change without notice.
Please check with Shopify for the correct IP Addresses.
1) Log into cp.blacknight.com
2) Click on Home at the top of the screen
3) Click on Hosted Domains
4) Click on the domain in question
5) Click on the Web tab at the top. (If you do not have a Web tab, skip to Step 7)
6) Click on Remove Hosting and then click OK
7) Click on the DNS tab
8) Click on DNS Records
9) Click Add New DNS Record
Choose CNAME from the dropdown menu
in the Domain field input: www
In the Canonical Name field input: shops.myshopify.com. (the full stop at the end is important)
Click Add New DNS Record
Choose A from the dropdown menu
in the Domain field leave it empty and in the IP Address field input: 22.214.171.124
If you have any queries on this, please contact our Support team - see the following for our contact details: