The information in this article relates to accounts set up on our new platform:
To cancel a service:
Log in to your control panel at: https://cp.blacknighthosting.com
- If you wish to cancel a service, click on “Services” on the menu on the left of your screen
- Select "My services".
- Locate the service you wish to cancel and select the 3 dots to expand the menu.
- Then select "View Details" on the next page and select “Request Cancellation” on the menu on the right.
You can cancel with immediate effect which will happen during the next billing cycle, or you can cancel at the end of the current billing period for that service.
If you do not wish to renew your domain name, you can disable the auto-renew option.
NOTE: there is no option to cancel your domain fully only to disable auto-renewal.
To do this please follow these steps:
- Select “Domains” then “My Domains” on the menu to your left,
- Locate the domain that you wish to disable the auto-renew on and select the 3 dots (...) beside the domain and then on "Auto-renewal Status"
- On the next page you can select to disable the auto-renew on your domain and it will not renew on the next expiry date.