How to add websites for blacklist monitoring
1) Log in to your account.
2) In order to add a website to blacklist monitor tool, the website must have been added for website backup. If you have not added the website and the corresponding database for backup, kindly do so before adding them for blacklist monitoring.
3) Click on Add website blacklist Monitor
4) If you have added your website for backup, you will see your website in the dropdown list
5) Add the URL of the page you want to monitor.
6) Select the associated database
7) Check the box “Stop backup after malware or phishing alert detected”. This will ensure that once we have detected a possible malware or phishing data in your URL, the backup will be stopped for the website. This will prevent the code corruption.
8) Ready the Terms and Conditions. Check the box saying “I agree to the Terms and Conditions of Website Blacklist Monitor”.
9) Click on save and your URL will be added for blacklist monitoring.
10) If you want to monitor multiple pages for the same URL, follow the above step and just change the URL.