Configure your IOS device
For Email's on BT Legacy accounts (iol.ie, esatclear.ie, iolfree.ie or oceanfree.net)
1. Tap Settings on your home screen:
2. Scroll down and tap Accounts & Password. (On iOS 10, it is referred as Mail)
3. Tap the Add Account option. (On iOS 10, choose Accounts -> Add Account )
4. Tap Other.
5. Tap Add Mail Account.
6. Enter the following settings and tap Next after you finish:
6a. Enter the information as shown replacing the firstname.lastname@example.org with your own email address and the Name with your own name eg. John Smith. Then tap Next to verify. This can take several minutes!
- Select POP: As per screenshot below
- Name: Name displayed when you send email
- Address: Full email address
- Description: Account description of your choice
- Outgoing/Incoming Hostname: webmail.email.hosting
- Username: Full Email Address
- Password: the password you assigned to the email account when you went through the Blacknight signup process.
7. If the information is correct, you will see the following screen, tap Save and the email address is then set up.
8. The email account configuration has been completed!
9. Launch the Mail app to view your emails.
Webmail can be accessed via https://webmail.email.hosting/
If you have any queries on this, please contact our Support team - see the following for our contact details: