This article applies to websites hosted on our newer https://cp.blacknighthosting.com platform
For how to install an SSL certificate on a domain hosted on cp.blacknight.com, please see here: https://help.blacknight.com/hc/en-us/articles/212522609-How-to-install-an-SSL-cert
Please see here for how to Validate\Configure the SSL in case you haven't done that already
First download (or get ready to copy) your certificate, private key, and ca-bundle/intermediary certificate. If you ordered the certificate from us, then please see here for how to obtain those:
Log in to the cPanel control panel for your Wordpress plan as per: How do I access the cPanel control panel?
Go SSL/TLS > Manage SSL Sites
Pick your domain from the Domain drop down and paste in your Certificate, Key and CABundle in the required fields and press Install Certificate
reminder: you do not need the CSR\certificate signing request, and you have to press Get Private Key to get the private key
Log in to the Plesk control panel for your new plan, as per: https://help.blacknight.com/hc/en-us/articles/4413172031761-How-do-I-access-the-Plesk-control-panel-
- Go to Websites & Domains and click on SSL/TLS Certificates under the domain in question
- Click on Upload .pem file, choose the file that you downloaded
And now it's installed!
Next you need to set the domain to use the new or renewed SSL certificate:
- Click on the domain name at the top of the screen, or go back to Websites & Domains
- Click on Hosting Settings under the domain in question
- Pick the new certificate from the Certificate drop down and press OK
- It can take 5-10 minutes for the server to start using the certificate.
If you have any queries on this, please contact our Support team - see the following for our contact details: