This article applies to websites hosted on our newer https://cp.blacknighthosting.com platform
For how to install an SSL certificate on a domain hosted on cp.blacknight.com, please see here: https://help.blacknight.com/hc/en-us/articles/212522609-How-to-install-an-SSL-cert
First download (or get ready to copy) your certificate, private key, and ca-bundle/intermediary certificate. If you ordered the certificate from us, then please see here for how to obtain those:
Log in to the Plesk control panel for your new plan, as per: https://help.blacknight.com/hc/en-us/articles/4413172031761-How-do-I-access-the-Plesk-control-panel-
- Go to Websites & Domains and click on SSL/TLS Certificates under the domain in question
- Click on Upload .pem file, choose the file that you downloaded
And now it's installed!
Next you need to set the domain to use the new or renewed SSL certificate:
- Click on the domain name at the top of the screen, or go back to Websites & Domains
- Click on Hosting Settings under the domain in question
- Pick the new certificate from the Certificate drop down and press OK
- It can take 5-10 minutes for the server to start using the certificate.
If you have any queries on this, please contact our Support team - see the following for our contact details: