This article relates to adding Users to your Office 365 subscription; in order to do so, you would have first needed to follow the initial configuration steps for your subscription - see the following:
You will also need to ensure you that are logged into your Blacknight account, for the overall process:
Make sure you select the Office 365 subscription you intend to work on - see image below.
Once you have selected the subscription, you can then click on the menu tab Microsoft Office 365 or Manage (under the Microsoft Office 365 section).
You will then be greeted with the screen as below - here is where you would add the Users for use with your subscription.
Click Add New User.
You will see the following screen:
Here you must complete the details labelled with an asterix (*) (star) - specifically the following enteries.
- The email address you wish to create the User for.
- This could be a user at the main Microsoft domain i.e. ending in onmicrosoft.com.
- This must fairly complex.
- You can see more information on the requirements by clicking more.
- Here you can choose the required role for this user - where typically, most users will simply be a User.
- The list of Roles, and their descriptions, can be via the following - Office 365: User Roles
- Usage Location:
- This selection relates to the geographical location of the user.
- Assign Licenses:
- Here you will select the licence this user should may use.
- You do not have to assign a licence, where you are creating a Shared Mailbox.
Once you have finished with your input, click Add to create the user - as soon as the user has provisioned, you will be able to login the Office 365 account with the credentials you created for this user:
Note: It may take sometime for the new user to provision in the Office 365 environment.
Office 365 Articles
Please see the following URL for more articles relating to Office 365 subscriptions with ourselves:
If you have any queries on this, please contact our Support team - see the following for our contact details: