This article relates to selecting the Role for your Office 365 user - this is used in conjunction with adding/editing users on the subscription:
Depending on the size of your organization, you may want to designate several admins who serve different functions.
The following admin roles are available:
- Company Administrator (A.K.A Global Admin):
- Has access to all administrative features. Company Administrators are the only admins who can assign other admin roles
- Note: You can have more than one global admin in your organization.
- User Account Administrator
- Resets passwords, monitors service health, and manages user accounts, user groups, and service requests. The user management admin can’t delete a global admin, create other admin roles, or reset passwords for billing, global, and service admins.
- Service Support Administrator
- Manages service requests and monitors service health.
- Note: Before global admins can assign the service admin role to a user, they first need to assign the User Account Administrator role.
- Billing Administrator
- Makes purchases, manages subscriptions, manages support tickets, and monitors service health.
- Note: It may not be possible to purchase additional services, via the Office 365 Portal, as such you will need to contact us to purchase additional services.
- Helpdesk Adminsitrator
- This user is able to submit service requests to Microsoft, in direct relation to the services offered by themselves.
- That being said any of the Full Admins listed on the Blacknight Account can contact us first if required, to determine if we can assist .
Office 365 Articles
Please see the following URL for more articles relating to Office 365 subscriptions with ourselves:
If you have any queries on this, please contact our Support team - see the following for our contact details:
Article is closed for comments.