This article relates to accessing the administration section of Microsoft 365
If you purchased your Microsoft 365 plan during or after 2022 then you need to log in directly to the 365 Portal to administer your plan. See here for more information:
Once you reach the portal, you can then login with the details retrieved via the control panel - or where you have changed the password, with the details you recorded previously; you will see the screen below.
If you purchased and set up your plan before 2022 then you can also\alternatively log in to cp.blacknight.com and go to Microsoft Office 365 to see a screen like this:
If you have not completed the initial configuration step, please see the article linked below:
You can now obtain the initial admin login details for the administration section of your Office 365 subscription - this administrative portal can be used for:
- General account maintenance.
- Troubleshooting issues on the subscription, and for users.
- See status messages relating to service availability, for the Office 365 environment.
In order to login, you require the login details which can be retrieved via the screen shown:
- Your username is the full email address displayed beside Login, where this ends with onmicrosoft.com.
- Your password can be retrieved by clicking on the Eye symbol, to the right of the Password box.
- This is the initial password used to gain access to the administrative section - you will be asked to change this upon logging in.
- These details should be kept safe, and only supplied to those that should have Administrative rights to the Office 365 system.
Once you have retrieved the password, you can click the Sign In button - this will then direct you to the Office 365 Portal.
Office 365 Articles
Please see the following URL for more articles relating to Office 365 subscriptions with ourselves:
If you have any queries on this, please contact our Support team - see the following for our contact details: