This article relates to accessing the administration section of the Office 365 environment - where required.
Once you have run through the initial step of configuring your Office 365 subscription - as per the link below, you will be greeted with the following screen.
If you have not completed the initial configuration step, please see the article linked below:
You can now obtain the initial admin login details for the administration section of your Office 365 subscription - this administrative portal can be used for:
- General account maintenance.
- Troubleshooting issues on the subscription, and for users.
- See status messages relating to service availability, for the Office 365 environment.
In order to login, you would require the login details which can be retrieved via the screen shown:
- Your username is the full email address displayed beside Login, where this ends with onmicrosoft.com.
- Your password can be retrieved by clicking on the Eye symbol, to the right of the Password box.
- This is the initial password used to gain access to the administrative section - you will be asked to change this upon logging in.
- These details should be kept safe, and only supplied to those that should have Administrative rights to the Office 365 system.
Once you have retrieved the password, you can click the Sign In button - this will then direct you to the Office 365 Portal.
Note: You can also reach the portal directly, without having to login to the Blacknight control panel.
Refer to the following article in relation to this:
Once you reach the portal, you can then login with the details retrieved via the control panel - or where you have changed the password, with the details you recorded previously; you will see the screen below.
Office 365 Articles
Please see the following URL for more articles relating to Office 365 subscriptions with ourselves:
If you have any queries on this, please contact our Support team - see the following for our contact details: